To maximize the synergy between partners have created 2 task forces providing consortium- wide support and expertise in key domains requiring important harmonization procedures spanning across WPs..
TF1: genomic and epigenomic analysis
- organization of centralized bioinformatics QC and variant calling for WES/WGS
- develop strategies to minimize bias related to sequencing on different platforms, with different sequencing depth
- coordinate epigenomic analyses
TF2: cutting-edge brain imaging
- comparation of MRI phenotyping parameters across studies and propose strategies for harmonization and correction for residual heterogeneity
- develop new methods for optimal combination of ultra-high-dimensional data based on genomic and neuroimaging data across studies